Collaborative Development

Planning gets us 80% of the way toward the website you want and need. Here’s how we get the other 20%.

Thumbnail

Collaborative development is a process we invented a few years ago when we noticed a trend: inevitably, no matter how much careful planning we do, clients always want to change things about a website once they see it in action. Always. 

So rather than delay the launch or bombard you with change orders (and invoices) at the end of a project, we now build in collaborative work sessions where we fine-tune the website just they want you want it, after you’ve had the luxury of trying out a prototype. Our clients love it, and so will you! Check out our article "How Collaborative Development Saves You Time, Money, and Sanity" for more information.